Java Developer in Oracle Development Center in Obninsk
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses to thrive in the age of skyrocketing connections. You will play an instrumental role in masterminding the software that is changing lives across the globe.
Your versatility will be your greatest asset as you turn your hand to development, design and execution. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry and bring fresh insight to everything you do. Solve fascinating, high scale problems and enjoy extraordinary career growth at a company that wants to see you thrive.
Oracle Aconex is a leading solution providing mobile and web-based collaboration technologies for project information and process management to clients in the construction, infrastructure, power, mining, oil and gas sectors.
The international team covers all aspects of product development, from design and implementation to sustaining.
Work location: Obninsk (Moscow region, Russia)
As the Software Engineer you will work as a member of Oracle Aconex team, working closely with engineers located in Russia (Obninsk), India and USA. This includes architectural design, prototyping, implementation, integration, testing, bug fixing, sustaining and all other aspects of software development process.
In exchange, we can offer a chance to take part in the development of world leading products, skill improving job, diverse and distributed team of motivated, experienced and smart colleagues, high level of impact on the product, recognition of the achievements, competitive salary and benefits.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- English – ideally fluent, but at least at intermediate level